WINDOWS AND PATIO DOORS
Insulation panels and doors and windows made of various combinations of materials, aluminum and PVC for the building trade.
Closed to raw materials
Low CO2 Emission
Why Choose these Windows & Patio Doors
- Research and Innovation – Two essential cornerstones to improve the production processes and the supply chain of the company, helping to strengthen and expand its market.
- Planning and Design – Design solutions ranging from classic to modern, a wide choice of shapes, finishes and colours, innovative accessories, high-quality raw materials to furnish functional spaces with care and attention.
- Customer Service – An integral part of the sales process, customer care and support in all aspects and initiatives, to understand the customer’s real needs and create a satisfied customer.
- Guarantee – Consumer protection with rules and transparency of information.
- Acoustic Insulation – These products, thanks to the quality of profiles used, installation of soundproof glazing, excellent workmanship and possibility of integrating insulated panels, offer excellent acoustic insulation performance.
- Thermal insulation – Constant research and technological development led to the creation of products that can reduce the indoor/outdoor thermal exchange. This allows improving both the distribution of the temperature in the rooms and obtaining significant energy savings throughout the year.
- Lighting – Insulating glazings with high light transmittance ensuring maximum brightness, transparency, energy saving and comfort.
- Ventilation – Tilt and turn window provided as standard, featuring a controlled ventilation system for energy efficient air exchange and correct air humidity.
- Safety – Burglar-resistant releases, burglar-resistant and vandal-resistant glazings and fireproof panels can be installed on request.
- Zero Maintenance – Sun, rain, salt and humidity do not alter the resistance characteristics of PVC, which only requires standard cleaning.
Atlantic Link serves architects and interior designers as a valuable resource for project support and quality building materials.