WINDOWS AND PATIO DOORS
- Insulation panels and doors and windows made of various combinations of materials, aluminum and PVC for the building trade.
Closed to raw materials
Low CO2 Emission
Why Choose these Windows & Patio Doors
- Research and Innovation – Two essential cornerstones to improve the production processes and the supply chain of the company, helping to strengthen and expand its market.
- Planning and Design – Design solutions ranging from classic to modern, a wide choice of shapes, finishes and colours, innovative accessories, high-quality raw materials to furnish functional spaces with care and attention.
- Customer Service – An integral part of the sales process, customer care and support in all aspects and initiatives, to understand the customer’s real needs and create a satisfied customer.
- Guarantee – Consumer protection with rules and transparency of information.
–Acoustic Insulation – These products, thanks to the quality of profiles used, installation of soundproof glazing, excellent workmanship and possibility of integrating insulated panels, offer excellent acoustic insulation performance.
–Thermal insulation – Constant research and technological development allowed Piva Group to create products that can reduce the indoor/outdoor thermal exchange. This allows improving both the distribution of the temperature in the rooms and obtaining significant energy savings throughout the year.
–Lighting – Piva Group installs insulating glazings with high light transmittance thus ensuring maximum brightness, transparency, energy saving and comfort.
–Ventilation – Tilt and turn window provided as standard featuring a controlled ventilation system for energy efficient air exchange and correct air humidity.
–Safety – Burglar-resistant releases, burglar-resistant and vandal-resistant glazings and fireproof panels can be installed on request.
Zero Maintenance – Sun, rain, salt and humidity do not alter the resistance characteristics of PVC, which only requires standard cleaning.
Atlantic Link serves architects and interior designers as a valuable resource for project support and quality building materials.